Saturday, December 24, 2011

BUSINESS LETTER - E -MAIL WRITING (Эдийн засгийн 3-р курсынхэнд зориулав) )


1.        E-MAIL WRITING
Read the email carefully and check out any vocabulary you don't know.
Dear Mr White,
Thank you for your recent job application.
I'm afraid to say that we have received a large number of applications from candidates more

obviously qualified for the job than you appear to be. You have not been shortlisted for
this particular job.
However, we have retained your job application in our files and will contact you if a
vacancy appears that seems to be more in line with your qualifications and experience.
We would like to offer you our good wishes for your continued search for a suitable job.

Yours sincerely,
Conny Black
Executive Vice-President


2.       E-MAIL WRITING
Read the email and decide which parts are
  • the intro
  • the details
  • the action
  • the close
Dear Harriet,
Thank you very much for sending me your proposal for next year's training courses.
I'm afraid that we have received two other proposals with much lower prices than those in your one. Unless you can find some way of reducing your asking price, I don't think that there is any way that we can continue to work together.
We will be making a final decision next Monday. If you wish to send us an adjusted proposal, we would need to have it by Friday at the latest.
If you need any further information, please email me.

Regards.
Ted Bull
Training Manager

3.      E-MAIL WRITING
Read the email carefully and check out any vocabulary you don't know.
Dear Ms Wager,
YOUR ORDER NUMBER CB4578
Thank you for your email of the 3rd March.
I'm very sorry to hear about the mistake we made with your order. I have investigated this and found an error in our order-processing system.
I have arranged for a repeat order to be sent to you today. I have also enclosed a voucher for you to receive a 5% discount on your next order. For your convenience, I have included a copy of our new catalogue.
Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any further problems.
Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused

Yours sincerely,
Carlton Palmer

4.      E-MAIL WRITING
Read the email carefully and check out any vocabulary you don't know.
Dear Jane,
Thank you very much for inviting me to your company's Cocktail Evening next month.
I'm afraid I won't be able to attend because I will be on a business trip to San Diego at that time.
I'm particularly sorry that I won't be able to come because I particularly enjoyed last year's event. I'm sure that this year's party will be an equally big success.
Could you give me a call as there are one or two problems I need to discuss with you concerning our current contract? It's nothing very serious, just a few teething problems.
Once again, I'd like to thank you for your kind invitation.

Yours sincerely
Brian Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment